Sunday 29 May 2011

From Pleasanton Web Design

After almost a month and over a dozen emails to support and billing, my recent hosting problem was finally resolved. No fanfare, or even an email letting me know that it had been taken care of. I just went to one of my problem sites, and no more errors.
Two days before that, I received this email from complaints@1and1.com:
Thank you for contacting us.
As a gesture of goodwill, I have refunded the account regarding this
matter.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
That’s great, however the statement “I have refunded the account” is not true, because I haven’t received a refund. We’ll see if they follow through, or even return my email inquiry.
The point of this post, though, is to share the email address complaints@1and1.com. I wasn’t aware of it until now. If I had been, I’m sure I’d already be blacklisted.


read a further 30 comments from other unhappy users that were sent in reply to this post here

No comments:

Post a Comment